Why Choose Prime Energy Group as your Charlotte Insulation Company?
- Free Estimates
- Over 20 Years in the Building Industry
- Certified Staff – LEED AP, BPI Certification for Building Analysts, US Green Building Council, RESNET HERS Raters
- Highest Quality Icynene Spray Foam Insulation Products Installed
- Up to 50% Reduction in Heating and Cooling Costs
Call Today for you Free Charlotte Spray Foam Insulation Estimate
Charlotte’s Top Choice for Spray Foam Insulation
Prime Energy Group of Charlotte is your premier source for insulating your home or business and protecting it from moisture.
Spray Foam Offers Many Benefits
- Optimal energy efficiency – Up to 50% possible savings on heating and cooling costs
- Greater indoor air quality – Improved protection against allergens and pollutants
- Noise reduction – Allows for greater privacy as well as peace and quiet
- Moisture management – Prevention against water and condensation
- Design Flexibility – Effectively seal any intricate or unique design without project delays.
- Project Suitability – With an array of specialized formulas, Prime Energy Group in Charlotte has the right insulation product option for any housing or renovation project regardless of climate zone.
Did you know?
- Air infiltration can increase energy costs in buildings 10 to 40%.
- SPF reduces air infiltration allowing insulation to be more effective and reducing the demands on HVAC equipment.
- SPF reduces moisture infiltration by reducing air leakage.
- SPF adds structural strength to walls and ceilings.
- SPF reduces sound transfer into buildings. Most sound from outsideis carried into the building through cracks and air leaks. SPF, by stopping the air infiltration, also helps keep sounds out.
- SPF minimizes dew point problems and condensation.
- SPF resists heat transfers through air infiltration regardless of flow direction.
- SPF provides reliable R-values under the most extreme conditions, and dependable and durable protection against heat loss or gain.
- SPF minimizes thermal bridging, which can cause higher energy usage and cost.
- SPF out-performs conventional insulation materials because they (conventional insulation materials) trap still-dry air and if that air moves or becomes wet, the thermal resistance can drop by 50%.
- According to ASHRAE, a 3% void area in a wall cavity represents a 15% reduction in wall R-value.
Prime Energy Group services the entire Charlotte NC Metro area. Contact us today!