Insulation Solutions for Buildings in Raleigh-Durham
Do you need commercial insulation contractors? Prime Energy Group offers:
- Commercial wall foam – open and closed cell
- Thermal barrier / ignition barrier solutions
- Air barrier solutions
- 2012-13 NC Energy Conservation Code compliance
- LEED compliance
Prime Energy Group has completed projects in the following sectors:
- State Owned
- Class A Office
- Churches / synagogues
- Medical / veterinary
- Pool houses / high-moisture areas
- Conditioned warehouse / storage
- Private homes/new and remodeled
Prime Energy Group offers both Open and Closed Cell foam for commercial applications.
Spray polyurethane foam (SPF) is the ideal method for insulating commercial structures. It cuts energy bills and promotes clean internal air, thereby creating healthier buildings.
- Provides a seamless air barrier
- Restricts moisture transmission
- Protects the internal air from mold, airborne pollutants, and allergens
- Adds structural integrity
- Does not shrink or settle over time
SPF is the only insulation product that meets the Building Science Corporation standards of controlling moisture, air movement, and temperature in a single material application.
We are happy to facilitate lunch and learns or provide spec sheets for your project.